Looking for an chocolate Easter dessert that is just enough to satisfy the sweet tooth? These Chocolate Bunny Bites will do the trick!
This recipe is so easy to make, and fun for the kids to help with. You only need two ingredients! The cute little bunnies will almost be too cute to devour – notice, I said almost!
Chocolate Bunny Bites
- Pastel M&M’s
- Milk chocolate chips
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Silicone bunny mold
- Small microwaveable dish
1. Microwave your chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish for 4 to 5 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
2. Place a few M&M’s in the bottom of each bunny
3. Now start scooping your melted chocolate on top of your M&M’s
4. Once all your bunnies are filled with M&M’s and chocolate, place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until hardened
5. Stretch the sides of your bunny molds and press up on the bottom to take your chcolate bunnies out of your molds
Looking for more Easter desserts? Check out these White Chocolate Bunny PEEPS Pops!