If there are two foods I love, it’s Oreos and brownies. Yeah, I’m a little bit of a chocolate junkie. While, I am currently trying to lose weight, I know it’s all about moderation. That means, if I combine my two loves into one recipe, I can enjoy both without too much guilt!
Hence, Mint Oreo Marshmallow Brownies!
These would be great for a treat at home or for a dessert for a family dinner. Enjoy!
Mint Oreo Marshmallow Brownies
What you Need:
- Box Brownie Mix
- Jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- Mint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- Mint Oreo Cookies, crushed
1. Bake brownies according to directions and allow to cool.
2. Mix together marshmallow fluff, 2 teaspoons of mint extract and about 15 drops of green food coloring.
3. Once brownies are cooled, pour marshmallow mixture over brownies and spread out until it is covered.
4. Pour crushed Oreos over the brownies.
A quick, easy, and yummy dessert! You could always do homemade brownies as well, but I like to keep my goodies as simple as possible.
If you like this recipe, you’ll enjoy these too!