Watermelon recipes are great for summer! With it being hot and humid out, the fruit is great for cooling you off. Most kids prefer to eat it plain, but if you’re buying watermelon for a BBQ, picnic, or other get together, you may want to change it up a bit!
The following are 15 refreshing watermelon recipes I found around the internet. They would all be great as a summer dessert to cool you off in the hot sun!
15 Refreshing Watermelon Recipes
1. Watermelon Peach Cucumber Salad | Source: DIY Candy
2. Watermelon Pops | Source: The Country Chic Cottage
3. Watermelon Cake | Source: Baking Beauty
4. Banana Cheesecake Watermelon Pizza | Source: The Cookie Rookie
5. Watermelon and Goat Cheese Salad | Source: Home Life Abroad
6. Watermelon Cheesecake Dip | Source: Dip Recipe Creations
7. Watermelon Pizza | Source: Club Chica Circle
8. Watermelon BBQ Sauce | Source: Vitamin Sunshine
9. Watermelon, Feta and Basil Salad | Source: I Was Born to Cook
10. Watermelon Gazpacho | Source: Brazilian Flair in the USA
11. Watermelon Feta Bites | Source: The Classified Chic
12. Balsamic Melon Salad | Source: The First Mess
13. Watermelon Salsa | Source: Raining Hot Coupons
14. Grilled Watermelon and Peach Kebabs | Source: Cook the Story
15. Raspberry Watermelon Sorbet | Source: The Recipe Rebel
Follow Kecia (Southern Girl Ramblings)’s board Fruity Desserts & Treats on Pinterest.